Temple Beth Shalom is an independent reform Jewish congregation that serves Hickory, NC and the Unifour area. We welcome members of all ages and family configurations and we look to our members to enrich our Jewish life through their voluntary efforts.
The Hickory Jewish community began over one hundred years ago. Temple Beth Shalom consists of 60 families living within forty miles of Hickory. We are served by a permanent, part-time rabbi and we meet regularly throughout the year.
Come visit us! We are excited to meet you!
We are located at
4360 N. Center St., Hickory, NC
Map reference is ~ 0.1 mile northward of our location.
• June 15 - Deadline for Sederholm scholarship
• June 17 - Sisterhood dinner at Olde Hickory Station 6:30 p.m. with significant others
• June 19 - Sisterhood wine tasting at Hickory Wine Shoppe 5:30 p.m.
• June 19 - Rabbi Lenowitz will be speaking about Judaism at Church of the Master United Church of Christ in Hickory at 7:00 p.m., to which you are invited.
• June 20 - Tot Shabbat 7:00 p.m.
• June 20 - Evening Service 7:30 p.m.
• June 21 - Morning service 10:00 a.m. - Lunch following service
• July 9 - Board Meeting at 7 p.m.
• October - Diary of Anne Frank – The Green Room